1. Sign-ups can be done prior to the convention or on-site as space allows – DO NOT WAIT! Space is
2. There is no actual singing allowed in the LipSync Contest!
3. We will not accept explicit lyrics. Look for a radio-edit version to submit. If you aren’t sure, err on the side of caution, or ask ahead of time!
4. Judging will be done with these items in mind:
- Sync your lips to the lyrics of your song, but remember, no actual singing!
- Face the judges as much as possible while performing. We wanna see you!
- Dance, act, or get moving! Show us whatcha got! And don’t forget the audience!
- Dress up, bring props, and be creative! Make this memorable!
o No more props than you can carry in your own hands (but we’ll help you get
everything on stage)
5. No burlesque or obscene gestures. This is a family show, so keep it clean!
6. OmniCon staff cannot win, but they may perform exhibitions as time allows!
7. Songs must be under 4 minutes!